Yansha Deng is a Postdoctoral Research Fellow working with Prof. Arumugam Nallanathan in the Department of Informatics at King’s College London, London, United Kingdom (May. 2015–). She received the Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering from Queen Mary University of London, United Kingdom (Sep. 2012 – May. 2015).
- Massive MIMO
- Heterogeneous and Small Cell Networks
- Molecular Communication
- Energy Harvesting
- Cognitive Radio Networks
- Cooperative Networks
- Physical Layer Security
- Best Paper Award ICC 2016 (15/2469 subsmissions)
- Student Travel Grant ICC 2014
Recent Work Experiences
- Jan. 2015
- Visiting Student at University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada.
- Supervisor: Prof. Karen C. Cheung
- Jun. 2014
- Visiting Student at University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia.
- Supervisor: Prof. Jinhong Yuan